That’s Right my fellow Preppers, I know possibly you may have chalked this off to the side as a Conspiracy Theory and take it from me who doesn’t like a nice CT! This is far from being fictional and I wish it was. I came across this when it first was released and I at the time was very very skeptical. Until now. Within this last year the Globalist (New World Order) who want a one world government has shown their true colors and I believe now since they have taken the gloves off, I feel in my research that they will press harder then every before. This isn’t the first time we have set up reeducation camps.
Camp Amache in Southest Colorado is shown between 1942 and 1945 where 7,000 Japanese-Americans
These were placed all over the Western United States during the 2nd World War. But lets check out this Colorado thing for a second.
Obliviously if there was ever Martial Law our troops alone would be difficult to handle a task like this correct? I also know that the United Nations is the vehicle for this global one world government so lets look at this.
Ok, I get it it is all in Russian but fact is they covered and Fox did a little side piece. Look at the vehicles, the scenery and the “Salad Bar” This isn’t overseas.
Fact is we have been training them here, and for what reason?
Lets look at this OBJECTIVE like I used to look at things. How and why would the government have a Military document which I will include at the end that is specifically for Internment and Resettlement Operations? Actually FM 3-39.40? A caller called into a Liberal Host Allen Combs radio show and asked what his thoughts were and was totally dismissed and instantly called a Conspiracy Theorist and the call is funny because the guy was like no, “I got it straight from army.mil website” and Allen the host said “Yea like that is a real site” Huh it is actually.
There is all 326 pages for you to dive through, only .0003 percent readers will so let me give you a summary.
I look for some trouble because this is listed:
- Distribution of the field manual is “restricted,” being “authorized to the DOD and DOD contractors only to protect technical or operational information from automatic dissemination”;
- Requests for the manual “must be referred to the Commandant, U.S. Army Military Police School, ATTN: ATZT-TDD-M, 320 MANSCEN Loop, Suite 270, Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri 65473-8929”; and that
- FM 3-39.40 is to be “destroy[ed] by any method that will prevent disclosure of contents or reconstruction of the document
I am a Patriot, this is my duty and possibly my site could disappear via censorship, so be it.
- Additionally, FM 3-39.40 discusses the critical issue of detainee rehabilitation. It describes the doctrinal foundation, principles, and processes that military police and other elements will employ when dealing with I/R populations. As part of internment, these populations include U.S. military prisoners, and multiple categories of detainees (civilian internees [CIs], retained personnel [RP], and enemy combatants), while resettlement operations are focused on multiple categories of dislocated civilians (DCs).
- No matter how robust the doctrine or advanced the military police capabilities and systems, it is the military police Soldier who must understand the OE (operational environments), recognize shortfalls, and adapt to the situation on the ground. It is the adaptable and professional military police Soldiers of the Military Police Corps Regiment who are most important to the future and must successfully perform their basic skills to accomplish the mission, with or without technology assistance.
- Our Kids are torn from us/Segregation. I/R populations include numerous types or groups of individuals that must be segregated for a variety of reasons. I/R populations are segregated based on their legal status (according to DOD and Army policies) and their gender. Juveniles within the I/R population are typically segregated from the general population. Detainees may also be segregated by ethnic and family groups and further segregated to protect vulnerable individuals. Additionally, detainees may be categorized by behavior (cooperative, neutral, or combative) to accurately resource guards and facilities. Individuals within the I/R population may also be segregated to prevent self-harm. Although segregation may not be requested or conducted for the purpose of facilitating interrogation, interrogators may interrogate detainees who have been properly segregated. (See DODD 3115.09.)
- 1-9. Detainee is a term used to refer to any person captured or otherwise detained by an armed force. (JP 3-63) Detainees may also include enemy combatants (EPWs and members of armed groups), RP, and CIs. (See DODD 2310.01E.) Detainees do not include personnel being held for law enforcement purposes, except where the U.S. is the occupying power.
- 1-10. A CI is a civilian who is interned during armed conflict, occupation, or other military operation for security reasons, for protection, or because he or she committed an offense against the detaining power- Blanket bullshit that covers every single person they want, why? because you looked at me wrong? OK you are now a Civilian Internee!! Or maybe the guard wants your wife or daughter for later while we are in Martial Law. Boom Commanding Officers says – You CI go with him!
- Retained Personnel 1-12. RP are enemy medical personnel and medical staff administrators who are engaged in the search for, collection, transport, or treatment of the wounded or sick, or the prevention of disease; chaplains attached to enemy armed forces; and staff of National Red Cross Societies and that of other volunteer aid societies, duly recognized and authorized by their governments to assist medical service personnel of their own armed forces, provided they are exclusively engaged in the search for, or the collection, transport or treatment of wounded or sick, or in the prevention of disease, and provided that the staff of such societies are subject to military laws and regulations- Any Doctor Nurse or anyone we seem fit we will own and control them as A RETAINED PERSONNEL!
THIS IS THE ONE THAT MOST WILL BE PLACED UNDER:
- Enemy Combatants 1-15. An enemy combatant is, in general, a person engaged in hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners during an armed conflict. (JP 3-63) Enemy combatant includes EPWs and members of armed groups. 1-16. Enemy combatants are divided as follows: z An enemy prisoner of war is a detained person who, while engaged in combat under orders of his or her government, was captured by the armed forces of the enemy.
- Member of an armed group is a person who engages in or supports acts against the United States or its multinational partners in violation of the laws and customs of war during an armed conflict that do not meet the criteria of a prisoner of war as defined within the Geneva Convention Relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War.
- Members of armed groups are not entitled to combatant immunity and will be treated as CIs until, or unless, otherwise directed by competent authorities. 1-17. EPWs are persons defined in the GPW as— z
- Members of the armed forces of a party to the conflict and members of militias or volunteer corps forming part of such armed forces.
- Members of other militias and members of other volunteer corps, including those of organized resistance movements, belonging to a party to the conflict and operating in or outside their own territory, even if this territory is occupied, provided that such militias or volunteer corps, including such organized resistance movements, fulfill the following conditions: That of being commanded by a person responsible for his or her subordinates. That of having a fixed distinctive sign recognizable at a distance.
- That of carrying arms openly. That of conducting their operations according to the laws and customs of war. z Members of regular armed forces who profess allegiance to a government or an authority not recognized by the detaining power.
- Persons who accompany the armed forces without actually being members thereof, such as civilian members of military aircraft crews, war correspondents, supply contractors, members of labor units or of services responsible for the welfare of the armed forces, provided that they have received authorization from the armed forces which they accompany, who will provide them for that purpose with an identity card similar to the annexed model.Let’s take a look at this last one and read it again many that are following will see the guns and our Second Amendment, at this time this is out the door. Read it twice Anyone who has skills that can fly, access to flying or boats to leave is deemed an Enemy Combatant.
Members of crews, including masters, pilots and apprentices, of the merchant marine and the crews of civil aircraft of the parties to the conflict, who do not benefit by more favorable treatment under any other provisions.
AGENCIES CONCERNED WITH INTERNMENT AND RESETTLEMENT 1-40
- External involvement in I/R missions is a fact of life for military police organizations. Some government and government-sponsored entities that may be involved in I/R missions include—
- International agencies. UN.
- International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC).
- International Organization of Migration.
- U.S. agencies. Local U.S. embassy.
- Department of Homeland Security.
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
- Federal Emergency Management Agency.
This is just the opening pages of the Document only pages 1-24 and it is terrifying to see that this can be set up on our own soil. Many will read the headline and say bullshit and continue to watch football or reality tv shows or be shoveled the bull shit from our Media and once again bury our heads in the sand. But I ask you to question everything around you, do your own research, read the document yourself the link is provided, watch the videos. We are one Natural Disaster away from the government enacting Martial Law, globally we are are one war away from them (globalist) erasing their financial books and creating a war on a massive level. I encourage you to stand up and fight many of these things are already policy including this document and Agenda 21. There is Youtube videos like the one below with UN vehicles on American Soil. I can not verify the valilidity of it but seems legit. There is still a part of me that wants to not believe and say its bull shit, but I still question what I see. Obama ran Jade Helm a Massive Military Exercise on American Soil outside Military bases. WHY? not sure but here are two video’s in closing.